Thursday, September 26, 2013

Morning Photo Session

We recently did a photo session with Ilisa of Ailts Photography.  She has done lots of sessions for us since I was pregnant, but I love how these ones captured the "true" Jacob.  She came over for a couple of hours one Saturday morning and followed us as we did our normal thing.
One of my favs, signing Johnny Appleseed for prayer time at breakfast

 
So serious, still watching Ilisa
I love his face when he's snffing flowers

It is rare when we pass flowers with out Jacob sniffing them

Look at me climbing the stairs!

Love the colors


"where's Jacob??"

Cuddles

Jacob's FAVORITE pic, he had to bring to daycare with him one day, carried it around and everything

He really does ride the tractor and 4wheeler on a daily basis

Trying to do family pics

Hard work pushing the tractor up the hill

No comments:

Post a Comment