Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bathroom Decorations

 
 My "rose" bathroom was looking a little BLAH, to say the least.  Since I can't go ripping out tile right away, or getting rid of the sink, or the toliet, I figured I could at least spruce it up beyond painting it. 

 And, I also need to get rid of hte light fixtures...

(this is actually master bath, but same light fixtures)
And I found these *ADORABLE* printouts on Pinterest, that I thought would be perfect.
http://jandaandco.blogspot.com/2011/11/bathroom-printables-download-working.html
free printables for bathroom and bedrooms....already printed them out...love, love, love!!!

I went to Goodwill, and picked up a variety of frames.  I think they costed $8 total, for 6
Aren't they lovely??

 

I had some leftover paint from the old house, and so I used the deep purple that was on our accent wall in the bedroom. I popped out the glass, and got to painting.



After 2 coats, and drying, I cut down the printables to the correct size, put everything back together and VIOLA! Cheap, easy, and quick decorations!





Not the best picture, and def not as nice as the professional blogger above, but they are SUPER cute in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment