Friday, April 20, 2012

Things I don't want to forget...

Jacob is 6 months old today.  Already it seems like I'm forgetting things about him as a newborn.  Everyday he's learning new things and becoming his own little person.  So, I'm going to post my favorite pics and thoughts from the past 6 months.  Next week  I will do a 6 month update since he has a doctor appt on Tuesday, so I will see how big he's gotten!
All that wild hair, my little baby boy, just hours old



Favorite picture from newborn pics
Ilisa Ailts Photography

 

1st time meeting his new BFF.  Amazing to think Adam is now 1, and Jacob is pretty much same size as Adam in this pic

1st Halloween with my Pumpkin babies!

One of the first smiles in his sleep

I LOVED this class, made being a new mom much easier

the "shocked" expression, even now it makes me laugh



1st Christmas!

Buddies
Playing in his jumper

 
he LOVE bathtime, always has!

My Lil Monster
 
Not only a naked baby, but a naked baby in an adorable hat!!
Ilisa Ailts Photography

 
Baby Dedication at EBC


 
Look at me!! I'm sitting up all by myself!!!


So cute sleeping, still working on that one....

 
Eating cereal!  He really likes green beans!



1st Easter

He laughs and giggles now, but I already miss the little newborn cooes he had.   Before, when he would lay still to eat, he would bend his little elbows, and "hold" his hands up on his chest while he ate.  He still makes the funniest sounds when I get ready to feed him. Once I put him on the boppy, he knows what's next and becomes very vocal.  His downy little head, and how he snuggles when he wakes up from a nap.  Now, when he's excited, his whole little body just goes, arms a flapping and legs just kicking.  He has favorite toys, loves to snuggle with a blanket, and laughs at Selby when she chases her tail.  He has the most heartmelting grin in the world with his gummy little smile.  I'm excited for the stages coming up, but also scared, he's growing SO fast, and each day is something new. 


1 comment:

  1. awww... i'm getting all teary-eyed reading this and remembering... i love the pics!

    ReplyDelete